Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spark Junkie

On the drive to swim practice today, Cult Leader surprised us with a present. She gave us each a bottle of Spark to try. Spark is an advocare product with vitamins, caffeine, and some other things I can't spell. She said that it would help us wake up and be more alert because of it's magic potion. Well let me tell you... it sure woke me up. In fact, during my swim today I felt like I was on Ritalin. Cult Leader said that that's normal for the first couple of times then you get used to it. Hmm. Jury is still out on the Spark.

Swam with P.D. and Walrus today. I don't think Walrus liked being in my lane. P.D tried to grab my feet as I swam past him but luckily he didn't get me. I've decided that I will never try to pull on P.D.'s feet because he is so tall that even if I pulled with all of my might I would never be able to pull hard enough to pass him. When I told him this he laughed and said, "Ya, and I'll just put my arm out." Haha. That's the last thing I need is to get creamed in the head.

Snack lady was scheming in the car today. Stay tuned for fun snack ideas. I am really starting to get into this.

Today's workout: Swim
Warmup: 200 pull; 100 kick
Main set: 4x500 R60
4 x 50 sprint R10
Cool down: 200 back

Total: 2,700 meters

No comments:

Post a Comment