Thursday, March 1, 2012

Math games at 5am... um no!

On the way to swim practice today CL thought it would be fun to hand out these math card games to Little T, Wings, and I that had 4 numbers on them. The goal of the game was to make these 4 numbers equal 24 by using +, -, x, or division. I don't know what she was thinking giving me a math game at 5am!! Little T and Wings did the game but I gave it right back and said that my brain is not awake that early in the morning. Besides, I will never do a math game for fun. I am a guidance counselor for a reason. I am into talking, listening, and feelings. NOT math. :)

Swim practice today went well. I felt really good. Swam with Wings. I like swimming with her. We swim the same pace so that makes it easier.

Today's workout: Swim
Warmup: 200 pull; 100 kick
4 sets of:
4x50 drill  (finger tip, closed fist, 1 arm, shark)
4x200 sprint descend R10  (My 200 times were 2:39, 2:37, 2:35, 2:30)
2x400 long course pace R30
200 back cool down

2,900 yards

No comments:

Post a Comment