Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Running S.L.O.W.

This mornings run went pretty well. We ran very slow (heart rate- zone 2) and cadence 150-180. Coach brought along this really annoying (but effective) peeping machine so we knew what cadence we should run at. :) It drives me crazy to run so slow. But right now we are trying to be effecient, fast feet, with low heart rates. I am so thankful to have a great coach and a tri club .15 mile away from my house. I seriously don't know what I'd do if I had to do this all on my own. Having a bunch of people to hang out with and chat with as you run sure makes things so much more enjoyable. Sometimes I feel like I'm not working out.... instead it is is just a big party were peole show up in workout clothes, move around, and crack jokes. :) Today's Workout: Run 50 minutes run in <3 zone 2 cadence 150-180 (not focused on pace) My Avg <3 132 Cals burnt 247 3.6 miles Pace 14.06

No comments:

Post a Comment